[SEL] OT IH M tractor question for a friend

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Wed Apr 27 21:06:03 PDT 2011

The distributor mounted hyd pump will work on the regular M engine.  You could buy a live hyd kit from M & W that mounted between the distributor and block and  I know of a couple of M's my dad did this to.  The only problem is with the reduced hp of a regular M engine You lug the engine pretty good depending on what you are operating with the hyd.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY

 Sent from my iPad