[SEL] welding cable

Joe Prindle joe_prindle2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 27 15:47:25 PDT 2011

High end welding cable consists of really fine strands of wire that are tin plated to stop corrosion. When a cheapo cable gets used and the jacket gets skinned, moisture gets into the strands and you get a big green swollen spot that eventually causes the cable to fail. Do a google search on tinned welding cable if you like.
Joe
Joe Prindle
Baraboo, WI USA
"All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy." Spike Milligan