[SEL] OT: Physics Help & error correction

John Neth jneth3 at mac.com
Mon Apr 11 14:41:27 PDT 2011

One of my more basic students once told me.  "mr Neth I don't believe in atoms, but I'll learn it for you.".

One of my main concerns was that all students need a foundation in physics, not just the math but an understanding of the laws.  Disregard the law of gravity and you'll get hurt.  And understand momentum before they get a drivers license.  Won't happen but should.  If voters had a foundation in physics maybe they would understand the rest of science.  Going back to mowing a cemetery now.
John

Sent from my iPhone