[SEL] Larry Thomas (In Memmoriam)

Russell Farmer oilengine at embarqmail.com
Sat Apr 9 21:01:06 PDT 2011

Hello all, I have had a brass plate engraved for Larry Thomas ("In Memory of Larry Thomas") and I have given it to Kyle Blankenship to be affixed to the OFES Honoree's Plaque, a very small gesture for sure, but at least a memento for ourselves, I'm sure I speak for everyone in saying that we will all carry the Love that Larry left us in our hearts for the rest of our days.

Ecclesiastes 7:1, "A good name is better than precious ointment; and the day of death than the day of one's birth."

(Video of Larry and his display at Portland show)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYBwdKiZnTk

R. Farmer
No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.