[SEL] OT: Physics Help

maytagtwin at aol.com maytagtwin at aol.com
Thu Apr 7 10:06:41 PDT 2011

Hi Dave,
You are so right!  Furthermore, should said mathematician focus on that point called "zero" and even, heavens forbid, explore negative numbers, his mental capacity can be sucked up by the vacuum, not a pretty sight.

If the mathematics student manages to survive the course, and if he really fails to understand all this "line" and "point" business it doesn't mean he cannon have a successful career in poitics, or even mortgage banking.

Regards,
Ron Carroll
Clearmont, Missouri, USA