[SEL] OT: Physics Help

Thomas Mull mullt at att.net
Wed Apr 6 18:43:41 PDT 2011

First of all, I am an engineer with a lot of experience with physics. I would be happy to try and answer any of your questions I can.

You might try to see if there is a Physics for Dummies book available. It might puts things in a little more practical way.

Unfortunately, you will find that all of the sciences beyond simple high school science is mostly math. The farther you go in the study of science, the more it becomes nothing but applied mathematics. You might want to take a math refresher course before attempting physics.

Tom in St. Louis