[SEL] OT: Physics Help

William Young wmlyoung at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 6 18:30:02 PDT 2011

Devin:  You ask us for OT physics help and have given us your OT  address.  I'm
guessing you will receive many responses.
  A "Good Teacher" is not the teacher who reads the text book for you. AFTER you
have read, re-read and studied the text, a Good Teacher will help YOU learn to
use the formulas you have studied, memorized, understood and can use.
  I'm going to pronounce, spell, and again pronounce he word "Physics" for you.
OK?  Remember: Pronounce, spell, pronounce.  Got it"  Here we go"
PHYSICS  -- "M A T H E M A T I C S" -- PHYSICS.  Did you really know how to
spell " Physics"?
We notice that you say nothing of your text book, your reading skills ( nor the
amount of time you spend there in ) nor your math skills.
    Tell us about yourself, your CV.  I am guessing that you will receive many
study the text for you.

  Remember the words of the great patriarch who once said: "Good students are
always most welcome, but sometimes pretty scarce."       Bill