[SEL] OT: Physics Help

John Neth jneth3 at mac.com
Wed Apr 6 17:21:24 PDT 2011

High School?

get one of the textbooks that are titled "Conceptional Physics"

Below from Amazon.    High School Physics hasn't changed for a hundred years so no need to by an new recent edition.

If you have specific questions send them to me off list and I'll try to help.  (Taught High School Physics in a former life.)  But I have never had calculus so I just do problems with algebra.   yea for F=MA.

"Conceptual Physics: The High School Physics Program by Paul G. Hewitt (Jan 31, 2005)

(7 customer reviews)
Formats         Buy new         New from    Used from
Hardcover
Order in the next 23 hours to get it by Friday, Apr 8.
Only 8 left in stock - order soon.

$114.30

$49.99
$14.37
Hardcover
Order in the next 22 hours to get it by Saturday, Apr 9.

$108.60

$34.95
$5.85
Some formats eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping."

John

jneth3 at me.com

John W. Neth III

228 Old Milligan Highway