[SEL] WOW-magneto charger

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Fri Apr 1 13:13:43 PDT 2011

Correct me if I am wrong but I believe this one is a production
charger. Made to charge new bar stock steel from 0 magnetism to full
strength so you have to produce a much stronger field to get the
proper effect.  While the smaller chargers we use are just to freshen
up the already charged but just slightly weak magnets. That 450 pound
brute was made to do what we do not need it to do, Charge magnets all
day long from 0 to full charge. So to answer your question we don't
need it so yes we can make do with the smaller ones. The one I use
here is only 20# or so and does what I need. But I am going to get a
somewhat larger one some day.
  I believe that the 450 pound brute may be to large for what most of
us need by far. And yes some one mentioned keeping away if you have a
pace maker, I would highly recommend that, along with some of the
other implanted electronic medical devices.

                    TTYL,  Mark