[SEL] Apple & Arts this Weekend

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Thu Sep 30 12:45:31 PDT 2010

Hi Jerry (and Jacqui),

I do love my food and drink at rallys!!  Now if we followed the English model, that
cider I referred to would be something really interesting like scrumpy.  8->>

Still and all the food at A&A is way above average.  They have one vendor with a hot
sausage sandwich that is to die for.  Lots of other good stuff to eat.  Two
highlights are home made apple pie and apple dumplings.

You two should come over.

See ya,  Arnie