[SEL] Wooden spray tank repair.

rdhaskell at juno.com rdhaskell at juno.com
Wed Sep 22 12:19:05 PDT 2010

Thanks to everyone on both lists for their good suggestions, and links.
Next question of the day.  Where can I get a replacement drain hose for
my Maytag washer?  It is the square aluminum tub with water pump.  I have
replaced another on an earlier washer without the pump.  Got a very heavy
hose from Hose Man, it fit but was too stiff and is difficult to keep in
the fittings.  Would like to find a real replacement, remember seeing one
on Ebay years ago but didn't need it then.  Thanks.

Ron Haskell
rdhaskell at juno.com
Riverside, California USA
http://picasaweb.google.com/RonHaskell