[SEL] Wooden spray tank repair.

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Wed Sep 22 10:03:36 PDT 2010

GREAT pep talk Mike!!  Thanks.  Truly, I have too many "projects" in the shed now.
What I need to do is to sell off some of the projects that I know in my heart that
I'll never finish and not take on another project that I know I'll not get finished.
Far better that the spray rig goes to some eager beaver who will restore it and take
it to Portland where I can enjoy it.  8-))

See ya,  Arnie

PS - It's still out there with just the one bid on it...