[SEL] Wooden spray tank repair.

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Tue Sep 21 14:41:57 PDT 2010

Keith,

I hear ya.  I've always been keen on the orchard spray rigs.  A nice half-round
wooden tank on a cart with a Novo or Leader engine driving a nice triplex pump.
Plus driving the mixer paddles inside the tank.  Then using the spray rig to
hose-down the good looking gals strolling by...  Well, you get the idea.  8-))

See ya,  Arnie

PS - I wonder if the folks at Coolspring or at the Drake Well Museum in Titusville
have any experience with refurbishing old wooden oil storage tanks or the tanks used
to transport the oil?