[SEL] Where is that Aussie ?

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Fri Sep 17 19:13:04 PDT 2010

G'day Marg,

No worries m'lady, got the keyboard & monitor sorted.  And I think you're on EXACTLY
the right track shopping the local jewelry stores for a suitable Christmas bauble to
help clear your mind of the HORROR of being awakened each night by Reg (the
barbarian) yelling "Harbour freight tits"!!!!

And you are SOOOO perceptive at recognizing straight away that the evil Cloistered
Oyster Steve was at the root of this evil.  He is a baddun'!!

See ya,  Arnie