[SEL] Coolspring show lodging

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Fri Sep 17 14:16:28 PDT 2010

George,

The other convenient option is to look at Punxsutawney hotels.
http://www.pantallhotel.com/ is one example.

Punxy is on Rt. 36 about 10 miles south of Coolspring.
That way you can get a little Punxsutawney Phil Groundhog Day flavor with your
engine show.  http://www.groundhog.org/

Ya definitely can't do THAT at Portland!  8-))

See ya.  Arnie

PS - Sounds like a HOWT in the making?