[SEL] Where is that Aussie ?

Reg Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Thu Sep 16 22:04:53 PDT 2010

Hi Jerry, I picked up the shed man on Tues. morning, as usual, a big grin on
his face but looking a bit tired.   It is now Fri. afternoon, he has mowed
the grass, whipper snipped, cleaned the pool, swept out the shed and almost
caught up with things.   One thing is bothering me, I may contact Dave and
see if he can tell me what is/has happened.   Two nights in a row Reg has
woken me up yelling "Harbour freight tits"!!!!   He is still asleep, but has
a stupid gooey look on his face, if it happens tonite, I may have to give
him a clip under the ear!   Other than that, it is good to have him home.
Marg x
Reg & Marg Ingold
Newcastle NSW Australia
randmingold at hotkey.net.au