[SEL] Stuffing the ballot box - help needed.

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Tue Sep 14 17:07:54 PDT 2010

I just made an interesting observation.

If you click on the website link as it appears in most of these reply emails, you
get to vote again.  From each of your computers.  So, go back into your trash folder
and vote each of these additional emails.

Gee, I feel just a Chicago Democrat ward heeler going out into the cemetery voting
the dead over and over.  As one infamous ward heeler once said:  "Bob was a faithful
party member; voted straight Democrat all his life.  Why should he stop now just
because he's dead?"  8-))