[SEL] Sydney Rally

Patrick Livingstone patrick.livingstone at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 16:06:45 PDT 2010

I am not sure what will be coming out with the big R&V yet. I will probably
load up the silver AL as it is always reliable. My other AL has a fuel
pickup issue that I may have time to fix this week and the BL keeps blowing
head gaskets. I may have fixed this and if I have it will go in the trailer.
If I give up on the little R&Vs I may put the old No.1 Eclipse on board as I
seem to have fixed its govenor problems (for now).
Looking forward to seeing everyone there. I will probably be out there
around lunchtime on Friday but will have to run away again as I am working
on Friday night :(
Patrick