[SEL] Brass engine plates

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Mon Sep 13 13:40:14 PDT 2010

At 10:04 PM 13/09/2010, you wrote:
>Hi Jerry
>Are you the bloke (fella) (man) that does brass engine plates?
>I have a mate that needs one for a Pelapone PA.
>What is the process to get one made please? He doesn't have the original.
>And sorry, I apologise if I have got the wrong person.
>Best wishes
>Ted Domeney
>Tasmania, Australia.

Hi Ted,
         Yes, I assume that I'm that bloke/fella/guy/man !!!!!

         (We have corresponded previously). :-)

         I do need a pic to copy from (and do not have one!) but that's
where these lists are so great. Someone (a member) is bound to be able to
provide something that I can copy.

         (I've copied this to the 2 greatest engine lists on the .net so
lets see what we get !!

         Please remember that I ONLY make "etched" plates - no chance of
"Cast Plates" here.

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
<www.oldengine.org/members/evans/plates/index.htm>