[SEL] M engine

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Wed Sep 8 19:07:09 PDT 2010

Hi Tom,
I do not know for sure but I would not be afraid to bet yes. Try your
local DuPont dealer first. If they say no don't stop, Call Speckman
Auto Supply 419.394.2345   Ask for Bubba. I know they still mix
Centari despite many dealers saying its no longer available. They
just don't mix it themselves.  Speckman will UPS Paint anywhere in
the US.  The other older systems are still available, DuPont still
makes most of them, just gotta find a dealer who still mixes
it.  Speckman would know who.    Mark