[SEL] Portland Pictures

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 23:47:07 PDT 2010

On 5 September 2010 14:12, Listerdiesel <listerdiesel at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5 September 2010 13:52,  <Germoamer at aol.com> wrote:
>> I do not believe I have ever seen an Economy like this.  Anybody know  what
>> model it might be?
>>
>>http://www.oldengine.org/members/diesel/Portland2010/Portland10011.htm
>>
>> Thanks for all the great pictures Peter!
>>
>> Tom  Schmutz

We are still working through Portland Wednesday's captions and picture
pages, but there were some interesting items and engines at the show
this year.

The Doak Gas Engine, Grimm Woodworker Engine, Great Western Engine,
Puritan Engine etc were all new for me, and the Whore House Tokens
raised a laugh.

7 menu pages with 168 picture pages are now running on both sites:

http://www.stationary-engine.co.uk/Portland2010/Portland10Menu1.htm

http://www.oldengine.org/members/diesel/Portland2010/Portland10Menu1.htm

I'd appreciate some help with the items that have no ID on the pages, please.

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes
Email: listerdiesel at gmail.com