[SEL] A great gift

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Tue Sep 7 07:35:16 PDT 2010

Hi All,
         Somewhere along the way I must have done something good because
this weekend at our show I was given a tremendous gift.

         One of our oldest (not in age but in experience) collectors
presented me with his almost complete collection of "Stationary Engine
Magazine". He started buying them at issue 13 and stopped about 2 years ago.

         He was now looking for a new home for them and chose me. Wow what
a treasure trove!!

         As you know, I'm still a newbie to the hobby so to get all those
back issues is really fantastic.

         Just one more reason that I always say that "Enginemen (and their
ladies) are the greatest"

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
<www.oldengine.org/members/evans/plates/index.htm>