[SEL] Portland Pictures - Waterloo Economy

Alan rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 7 03:24:09 PDT 2010

Really,
My reprint 1908 Sears catalog does not say Spring or Fall.
All it seems to have for Gasoline Engines are some marine engines.
Next is a page of steam engines and boilers.
This is a reprint but it seems to be complete.
Do you have a real 1908 Fall catalog?
I would like to know what page the Waterloo built Economy engines are on.

Alan