[SEL] DANGER Will Robinson !!

Tim Christoff tchristoff at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 5 07:16:22 PDT 2010

You would not want any of Mike's engines anyway Russell, acording to his new engine cover they are just Girlie Engines.  Steve is the one you have to watch out for.  Mike is harmless only to be given a bad name by his brother.  Would a person who bought a toy for 2 little boys at the charity auction be someone you would have to be leary of?

Tim Christoff