[SEL] Rusty Iron Rally 2010

Patrick Livingstone patrick.livingstone at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 04:31:17 PDT 2010

Back from another weekend playing engines. Another excellent weekend at the
Rusty Iron Rally in Macksville. An impressive array of engines and a great
time was had by all. It is always good to catch up with engine people I have
not seen in a while. It is like catching up with family.
I took the 12hp R&V for the 6 hour drive up there and it ran well except for
the fact that it always sulks when it gets wet. It rained all the way up on
Friday and all Friday night. It was fine for Saturday (with big crowds
through the gates), poured Saturday night and was fine and sunny today. The
rain did make the ground very soft. I had to use low range 4WD to pull the
engine and trailer out.
I took lots of pics and will sort them out sometime this week.
Patrick

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/Index.html