[SEL] OT-OT- air lines in shop?

Peter Lowe plowe at exemail.com.au
Fri Oct 29 22:27:19 PDT 2010

I have run black poly airlines all through my three shops with push fit
fittings. This stuff is used all through industry here.
At the sugar mill where I used to work there would be hundreds of kilometres
of the stuff.
Cheap and quick, all you need is a stanley knife and some saddles and
screws.
Comes in all diameters.
Peter, Oz