[SEL] OT-OT- air lines in shop?

chris.a.coyle at gmail.com chris.a.coyle at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 20:55:05 PDT 2010

I run some stores in a Quick-Lube company and we have pulled the copper and went with black pipe. We have had little to no problem with condensation providing the pipe is run properly (minimize bends and make sure all low spots have a way to drain condensation). If there is an air leak to fix its much simpler and of course the initial cost as well as the repair cost is significantly less. We use 10HP compressors that literally run 6-8 hours per day. Northern Tool has good prices on regulators and water separators if you need some more components.

Chris Coyle
Fort Worth, TX
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile