[SEL] OT! Electrical troubleshoting

David Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Fri Oct 29 14:12:59 PDT 2010

I must confess to that one. In fact that's where I got the idea of
using that retarded kid next door to test my mags!
	Dave
PS, Sure miss that kid since he moved away!
PPS, I find that I can only use my PROGRESSIVE/DEMOCRAT neighbors 3 to
4 times before they "get wise!"
PPPS, Rule of thumb:
			Twelve inches off ground		mag is good
			Six inches off ground			Perhaps magnets should be recharged
			Less that six inches off ground	Magnets should be recharged!