[SEL] FW: A message about your ad on Antique Tractors + Hitand Miss Engines

BIGFLYWHEEL at aol.com BIGFLYWHEEL at aol.com
Thu Oct 28 02:52:28 PDT 2010

It would be my feeling that Ken forgot to pay some driving tickets as we
all know what he drove around in. I have a friend that was band from Canada
for  5 years this year as he had a DWI 3 years ago. If the USA has to  worry
about Ken Meeks being a threat to my country were in deep shit.
KK

In a message dated 10/28/2010 12:02:45 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,