[SEL] Fwd: Antique Tractors + Hit and Miss Engines Ad upload notification

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Fri Oct 22 16:04:25 PDT 2010

Hi Dave,
  To me its an insult in a free (maybe not) Country like ours and
Canada to ban a man from crossing a border who has direct family on
each side especially if there is no real Criminal activity. And by
real criminal activity I mean theft, murder, rape, drugs, terrorist
activities. Serious crimes which we who know Kenny know he is not
involved with without even asking.
    Now maybe they took a dislike to his vehicle or the old iron or
something, who knows about that with Kenny and border agents. And who
knows about the officer themselves, maybe they were having a bad hair
day, spouse served em divorce papers who knows and Kenny was the one
to catch their anger over some nit picky little thing.  Customs
inspectors have the authority and ability to make your life hell
without any reason. A hunch or a bad case of gas is all it takes.
Just does not seem right, something does not sound right.
  I would sign a character reference, petition or letter of support
for Kenny Meeks without hesitation.    Mark