[SEL] Fwd: Antique Tractors + Hit and Miss Engines Ad upload notification

David Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Fri Oct 22 15:03:05 PDT 2010

I have no idea Tom. I do know that when someone tells you something
like this you have usually heard 1/2 of the story. (This is
particularly true if the person talking to you is going through a
divorce, but is also, a good general rule to keep in mind.) I know,
also, that 5 years is a long time!
	Dave
PS, I also know that EVERY time I've ever received a speeding ticket I
smile to myself and recall the MANY times I have broken the trafic
laws and did not get caught!