[SEL] Cotton Ginning Days Photos Oct 8, 9, 10. Dallas, NC

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Fri Oct 15 10:50:46 PDT 2010

Yep.

The first two photos that Curt posted we're of engines that I had at one time.

On the second picture Jerry's brass tag is partially visible on the cylinder.  The re-restoration of the engine was done by someone else and they put the brass tag on the engine although I don't agree with the location they put the tag.

George