[SEL] Cotton Ginning Days Photos Oct 8, 9, 10. Dallas, NC

David Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Thu Oct 14 14:36:26 PDT 2010

Hi George,
	I seem to remember something about you and Coolspring in 2011--
however, I didn't know you were bringing "foreeners!" I've already
reserved the SEL spot with Jake at the end of row two along the woods.
You (and they) should consider it your "home away from home" while
there!
	Dave
PS, I'll have the Galloway there!
PPS, Arnie and I will bring plenty of soft drinks for the "foreeners."