[SEL] Jones Oil Engine From Syracuse

riga_fire at yahoo.com riga_fire at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 2 15:08:42 PDT 2010

They had a Jones engine at an auction in Toledo probably six years ago. Talked to a guy who was very knowledgeable on them but not for sure all the details any more. I think it was a four horse not running and went for $4500.00. Other engines were fairly reasonable in their selling price. Was interested until it started for more than I had!
Sent from my BlackBerry® powered by Virgin Mobile.