[SEL] OT: A new engine collector

Mark Kennedy flywheel at netconnect.com.au
Mon Nov 29 14:25:48 PST 2010

Well done and congratulations to all!

Your new life is just beginning, once you make the shed child safe
that is!

Best wishes,

Mark (who has a 4yo train mad daughter. Engines will come later!)

On Nov 29, 2010, at 4:25 PM, Patrick Livingstone wrote:

> A new engine collector has entered the scene.
> Born this morning, Samuel Livingstone. We had a big fright and he
> ended up
> in intensive care but he is doing well now. Mum, Dad & dog are also
> doing
> well.
>
> Patrick M Livingstone
> Leichhardt NSW
> http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/Index.html

Mark Kennedy
Ballarat, Victoria, Australia

Registrar for the WING Gauge & Instrument Co.
http://www.oldengine.org/members/kennedy

'Training Down Under with the majesty of the South Australian Railways'

All aboard the Pichi Richi Railway! http://www.prr.org.au/

Important - This email and any attachments are confidential. If
any effected attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed
are those of the individual sender.