[SEL] Drilling Square Holes

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Fri Nov 19 09:33:24 PST 2010

Hi Joe,

Man, having a bud with EDM gear is awesome!  I wonder what he would do for you if
you brought him real beer instead of Leinie's?  8-))  Please post your experiences
with metal spinning as you get into it.  Some guys did that in high school metal
shop and it looked really neat.  I've planned to give it a try myself, but just
haven't gotten a round tuit yet.

See ya,  Arnie