[SEL] Economy 1 hp --- to Maytag Launching

DMcDonald jswords at mcn.net
Sat Nov 13 11:10:08 PST 2010

Dear Dave

Yes please add my images to your Maytag fun page.
We might start a fad.  Maytag launching!

later
david

--
David McDonald                  Collector of Japanese Swords and Old Iron
PO Box 265                      WEB page - http://www.montanairon.com
Sidney MT  59270                email - jswords at mcn.net
406-482-3243  evenings          I do tsukamaki (wrapping of sword hilts)

Owner of White IH Cub&  Super A Farmall, IH 100&  130, 140, AC G
McD type M, Monitor, Frost King and other stationary engines.