[SEL] Economy 1 HP fuel mixer needed

DMcDonald jswords at mcn.net
Thu Nov 11 20:56:04 PST 2010

Dear Dave

I did not see any of your images where you FIRED up a MAYTAG.
Was it something like the images on the second row?

http://www.montanairon.com/stationaryenginesimages.html

later
david (waiting for a Lunk - it is in the mail)

--
David McDonald                  Collector of Japanese Swords and Old Iron
PO Box 265                      WEB page - http://www.montanairon.com
Sidney MT  59270                email - jswords at mcn.net
406-482-3243  evenings          I do tsukamaki (wrapping of sword hilts)

Owner of White IH Cub&  Super A Farmall, IH 100&  130, 140, AC G
McD type M, Monitor, Frost King and other stationary engines.