[SEL] Maytag stomping

Roger DiRuscio solarrog at pacbell.net
Mon Nov 8 17:42:30 PST 2010

Dave's Maytag's don't run because he plowed an axe into the top of them. and
I aint no democrat.
Them's fighting words

use the kick peddle Dave. that's what it for. If Dave would stop using that
oil gas mix of one million to one he could get his going

Roger DiRuscio 510-226-2414 office
R.E. Realty Experts 41051 Mission Blvd
Fremont, Ca. 94539. NABPOP MEMBER
Broker Associate # 615513