[SEL] Willys was RE: OT! Electrical troubleshoting

curt at rustyiron.com curt at rustyiron.com
Tue Nov 2 09:59:52 PDT 2010

George,
Sorry for the long reply. Just too busy these days to read the SEL
everyday :-(
The Willys has been put on hold for about a year due to two events. One,
we moved and that's been a LONG process, but the new place allows some
room for the hobbies. Two, we are earnestly trying to wrap up Devin's
Eagle Scout project. This is a early 1900's machine shop. He is
constructing the building which is 30' x 20'. The foundation, the slab,
posts, beams, roofing, the whole thing. Probably a larger project than we
should have taken on, but it will be a project for him to be proud of.
I've been photo documenting the project for him on the club website if
you'd like to see the progress. This Saturday we have a work day to put up
the roof rafters. Tonight Devin and I are putting up the ridge beam.
<http://www.oldengine.org/members/gamtra/images/EagleScoutProject/Thumbnails.html>
We have until April, when his 18th birthday is, to get this done, so we
are really running tight!
Curt