[SEL] Nuenen 2010 Show Pictures

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Sat May 29 13:22:24 PDT 2010

At 06:00 PM 29/05/2010, you wrote:
>Message: 1
>Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 22:05:48 +0100
>From: Listerdiesel <listerdiesel at gmail.com>
>Subject: [SEL] Nuenen 2010 Show Pictures
>
>I have started to upload the first menu pages for the Nuenen show:

<snip>

>I will update the pages as we get more pictures processed. Note that
>there is NO link between the main front page and this new section yet.
>
>Peter
>--
>Peter A Forbes

Hi Again Peter,
         Wow, thank you, I've just finished looking. Really nice engines
and pics. I'm soooooo jealous - I really have to go there one day.

         I always find it interesting to see how much the engines from a
certain geographic area resemble each other. The French (and other
European) engines are so different from the British and American engines
I'm a Bernard (including Conord and Japy) fan. I've got a few Bernards and
a Conord but have yet to come across a Japy in South Africa.

         Thanks again.

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
<www.oldengine.org/members/evans/plates/index.htm>