[SEL] Show Pictures - Germanus?

Steve Royster steve_royster at hotmail.com
Thu May 27 09:12:24 PDT 2010

Hi Arnie and Dolly,  About the Germanus Inverted...... It'a a long story and I hate to drag the owners name through the mud but I might have to if he doesn't respond soon.  It was supposed to be ready for  Harry to pick up by last fall to go in the crates with the Lorenzes, but he said he was busy at work and would do it soon. Then it was to be ready for Neunen this year. Then he had bought a motorcycle and an Otto and had to get them ready for a show in Germany. Then it was e-mail me two weeks before Neunen and I'll let you know. So I did and never heard another word from him. Harry went by his display booth at Neunen 3 times but never saw him, HOWEVER.... Harry found an engine amazingly like mine at a display from France at Neunen and I have pictures and serial Numbers but no word from Thomas . It looks like he sold my engine to the guys from France, but I can't prove it!  What can I do halfway around the world?  Next year I go to Neunen ! Steve