[SEL] Show Pictures - Germanus?

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Wed May 26 21:29:39 PDT 2010

Hey Steve,

I'm glad to hear you mention Nuenen.  But I've got a question about Nuenen 2009.
ISTR a sweet little Germanus inverted that was to be delivered to YOUR engine shed.
I've seen the gaggle of Lorenzes that your brother had shipped back, so I reckon
that you're holding out on us.  Whassup bro?  Are you waiting for the Euro to drop
to the point that the seller pays YOU to take it off his hands?

In case you don't remember this little gem, Dolly has pics of it up on her Nuenen
2009 pages.
http://www.oldengine.org/members/dolly/nuenen09/58a.htm

See ya,  Arnie