[SEL] 8hp Blackstone

Russell Gilbert russell at ncable.com.au
Mon May 24 03:44:27 PDT 2010

G'day Rupert, mate I'm interested to know how I'm gonna get the
wobble out also! :-)  Pretty sure the crank has a slight bend so
looks like I will be hunting advice on how other before me have
straightend big shafts. A fellow club member some years back pulled a
big bend out of a 6hp blackstone crank shaft with the flywheel still
on; they used plenty of heat and a porter power. A very good result
but something I have never had to do before.
Russell