[SEL] Captions are up for CA Gold.

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Sat May 22 07:36:46 PDT 2010

Ron:

Thanks for the photos!

One caution, though.  For the sake of preserving these fine historical relics, I suggest that, as soon as possible, you ship as many as possible of them east.  I would be agreeable to taking a few for safekeeping.  I also think that others would be willing to undergo the hardship of saving them.

The reason for our munificence is that the world would be very unhappy if you Californians are unheedful and they went into the Pacific when the "left coast" breaks off and takes a dunk.

Please let me know which engines you will ship (prepaid) to the Redneck Riviera.

Take care - Elden
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand