[SEL] Fairbanks Morse RR Motorcar Engine

Dave Merchant kosh at ncweb.com
Fri May 21 19:26:50 PDT 2010

I just posted a video of one of these beasts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzCEm3niSRs

Dave Merchant

At 09:32 PM 5/21/2010, you wrote:

>OK all interested, I think this is going to work, my first try at the
>picture thing.
>

>This is all my pictures on this engine. I didn't mean to put them all in,
>still learning how to drive this car.
>

>Let me know what you think about the rod bearings.
>
>Ralph
>

>http://picasaweb.google.com/108843557668119866536/FAIRBANKSMORSERRENGINES?authkey=Gv1sRgCOOj557l4vj6UA&feat=directlink

Dave Merchant
kosh at nesys.com
nesys_com at ameritech.net
dmerchant at layerzero.com

http://www.nesys.com
http://www.nesys.org
YouTube: SteamCrane

"I've just completed Mike's Nature trick of adding in the real temps
to each series for the last 20 years (ie from 1981 onwards)
and from 1961 for Keith's to hide the decline."
         - Prof. Phil Jones
         - Director, Climatic Research Unit
         - School of Environmental Sciences
         - University of East Anglia