[SEL] Wow ! Quite a find.

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Fri May 21 17:26:05 PDT 2010

Ralph:

I'm sure someone here can lead you to a reputable shop that can rebabitt the rod for your engine.  All you need to do is send the rod & cap with the shim pack you want and tell them the width and diameter of the journal.  All that is left is to apply money and time and your engine will be running.

How about pix?

Take care - Elden
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand