[SEL] Spam> Re: Parts available at Portland & Mt Pleasant OT

Reg Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Thu May 20 14:51:14 PDT 2010

Because of the grreed (Extra$$ if you have a case) they only had cabin bags
for the couple of days here.
Every trip I have taken by plane has got progressively more stressful and
difficult.
There is a scam in Cambodia where they sell the Tennis racket flyswats in
the markets, confiscate at the airport and back to the markets!
Reg & Marg Ingold
Newcastle.NSW  Australia
randmingold at hotkey.net.au
http://www.oldengine.org/members/randmingold