[SEL] Parts available at Portland & Mt Pleasant OT

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Wed May 19 08:10:41 PDT 2010

I have seen parts of these at Portland show in the antique and even
the engine parts vending area before. But as always past results are
not accurate indicators of future events.  The spring wound motors
and governors are not uncommon items to be seen. As well as the
occasional horn or sounder.

Mark