[SEL] Curt Stoecker !! SOLVED

craig morrison benzengines at tiscali.co.uk
Tue May 18 09:57:28 PDT 2010

 Curt just emailed me direct as well , and I'm now happy that everything is
finally unravelling it's self. I sure everything will now be wrapped up
without ant problems, but it was starting to get worrying but atleast its
now all sorted.
Thanks to all who offered any suggestions of how to go about this, I did
think it would help to air this on the list as Bill and myself were always
hitting a brick wall.

Thanks again , Craig